Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Typed in 'c' on Youtube...

Wow. It's been a while since I updated.... so here you go! Sorry for the lack of discipline, on my part.

As you can infer from the title, I was on youtube yesterday and typed in 'c'. Guess what came up as a suggestion?

Creative writing.

Being the curious verbivore I am, I naturally clicked that rather than proceding to whatever song I had in mind. And you know what? I found a treasure trove of both hilarious and horrifying things.

Stephanie Meyer.

Some random old guy from eHow.

And Stephan King.

I've never read any of the King, but I do know that he's a master. I'm simply not really interested in horror- sorry! Anywho, the most unexpected part of the video was that the King was wearing a hippie, tie-dyed happy-go-lucky t-shirt. Only the King could get away with that at a conference at Yale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqp7A0B7abc

Watch the video and be inspired. I think I'll find some bad ones (of other writers) and post them so we can have a few laughs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment